Power-Dyne Reactor Neo Plate
The newest edition to the PowerDyne plate line, the Reactor Neo is built from lightweight, extruded, aircraft aluminum that offers durability and rigidity. The Reactor Neo has been stress-tested and refined to reduce weight, increase strength, and improve feel. The Reactor Neo has a bright silver anodized finish and comes with solid 7075 aluminum kingpins and high-rebound, urethane cushions for the instant response found in plates that are twice the price. The Reactor Neo features a Click Action Kingpin Adjustment Nut that allows for precise adjustment and reliability. Lighter and more powerful than any other plate in its class, the Reactor Neo has no equal.
- Axle Nuts
- Mounting bolts and nuts
PowerDyne Reactor Neo Features:
- 6061 series heat-treated, lightweight, extruded, aircraft-aluminum plate
- Bright silver anodized finish
- 10 degree kingpin angle for superior push and acceleration
- Aluminum trucks with chromoly steel axles (8 mm)
- Steel rod reinforced pivot arms
- Solid 7075 aluminum kingpins with precise click action kingpin adjustment nut
- Durable Delrin pivot cups
- High rebound urethane cushions
- Rounded toe edge design
- Sold in pairs
This item is currently available by special order only. Please allow a minimum of 3-4 weeks for delivery.