Are your wheels squeaking instead of slithering during your snake-walk?
Do your bearings crunch as you carve the deep end?
Want your skates to be as ready to hit the rink as you are?
Nitro Skates is proud to offer a range of retail skate services, custom sneaker/shoe skate and slide rails perfect for any style of skating.
Whether you find yourself in the Skatepark, College Park or your basement apartment, your skates take a beating and get dirty. New gear is not always the answer, proper care with the right tools, cleaners and lubricants can increase your skates performance and their longevity. Bring in your skates for a tune-up and we will have them rolling good as new in no time! We also carry all the necessary supplies for you to keep your skates in top form from season to season no matter where they take you!
Skate Tune-Up $25.00
- Includes a 360 degree inspection of your skate to determine any potential issues or areas of future concern, including pivot cups, cushions, threading on axles and toe stops.
- Wheel rotation to evenly distribute wear and extend their life.
- Cleaning and lubrication of bearings
- Toe stop rotation
- Wipe down of plates, trucks and axles.
- Typical turn around time is 24-48 hours, rush service is available upon request. (Please message us ahead of time to check availability)
(Message us today, NOT sold online)
We are not only here to sell skates but also put them together for you! Different styles of skating and each skater require something different from their skates. Whether looking to upgrade your current set up or build a pair unique to you, Nitro Skates is here to help by offering professional quality mounting with advice you can trust!
Mounting (Skate boot) $40.00
- Please mention if you have already had multiple mounts on a boot to see if it is still possible to perform the service.
- Typical turn around time is 48-72 hours, rush service is available upon request, and subject to additional charges. (Please message us ahead of time to check availability)
- Add an extra $5.00 if you require new mounting hardware. (Nuts and Bolts)
Mounting ( Shoe or boot originally intended for walking) $70.00
- We require an aluminum insole along with the shoes/boots to mount properly. This can be purchased through us to be sure it’s a proper fit, or if purchased elsewhere please check that the size is correct ahead of time.
- Please contact us ahead of time to check if the shoes/boots are something we are capable of mounting onto.
- Typical turn around time is 48-72 hours, rush service is available upon request, and subject to additional charges. (please message us ahead of time to check availability.
Slide Rails. $50.00
Looking to practice your stalls and slides? These 4 foot slide rails are lightweight, portable and durable, perfect for indoor or outdoor use.
- Select 2x4 hardwood base.
- 2” ABS pipe on top.
- 3” corner brackets for strength.