Moxi Lolly Roller Skate
Lolly suede high-top roller skates can be used for indoor or outdoor skating. Moxi Lolly Skates are a mid-range lifestyle skate, designed for recreation and street skating. The soft leather boot breaks in quickly with minimal discomfort and forms to your foot more than less expensive synthetic skate boots.
- Newly-developed suede uppers
- Struck-through suede (dyed completely through the hide) improves color fidelity over the life of the product
- Improved color vibrancy
- Slight increase in thickness for more support
- More consistent suede texture
- Revised Moxi Classic outdoor wheels
- Width change from 40mm to 35mm for improved agility
- Rounded face promotes easier turn-in
- Color-matching wheels for all Lolly boot colors
- Powerdyne Nylon Thrust Plate
- Off Set PowerDyne Adjustable Toe Stop and Stabilizing Foot Plate
- ABEC 5 Carbon Steel Bearings
- Moxi Outdoor Wheels (Moxi Gummy - Clementine)
- 65mm diameter
- 35mm width
- Oyster Laces (90in)
* Please note that part substitutions can occur depending on availability but our manufacturer will use parts of equal or greater durability to preserve overall skate quality.
Note about our leather:
The leather used in our roller skate boots is real, genuine bovine cowhide that is hand sorted and inspected for quality by eye and feel before we purchase and also before we cut it. The hair on the hide varies in coarseness making the texture of the leather vary slightly. When the hide is then cut into pieces, the variations become more obvious after sewn together. This will not change the functionality or feel of your skating experience.